Grinch'ing Through the Costa Rican Holidays
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico and Dan get together one last time before the New Year begins to talk about the holiday season in Costa Rica and various other topics. They do their best to spread holiday cheer but end up becoming Grinches.
Topics talked about on the show:
1. Costa Rica holiday tradition of tamales
2. Insurance for the Costa Rican "Bullfighters"
3. Costa Rica Christmas Bonuses (Aguinaldo)
4. Packed Border Crossings of Costa Rica for the Holidays
5. Illegal Border Crossings in Panama
After a quick break Rico & Dan come back to address some health issues and other topics in Costa Rica:
1. Is the Tap Water in Costa Rica drinkable?
2. Immunization again Dengue?
3. Euthanasia in Costa Rica for the Terminally Ill
4. Denying Entry into Hospital for Man in Cardiac Arrest
5. Bird Repellent at the San Jose Airport
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.