Interview: Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
This week we welcome Captain Paul Watson of The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society to the program. Dan Stevens and I spoke with Captain Watson about his early days in Greenpeace and eventual founding of Sea Shepherd. In addition to the standard interview fare, we were of course eager to get the Captain’s take on:
- His current legal situation in Costa Rica and his appearance on Interpol Red List
- Sea Shepherd’s interest in murdered conservationist Jairo Mora Sandoval
- What he is asking the new President D. Luis Guillermo Solis to do for Sea Shepherd and for Costa Rica
- What the public can do to help his situation legally in Costa Rica
- The 2012 shark finning ban signed by Ex-President Laura Chinchilla with Sir Richard Branson on hand.
- The Kathy Tseng victory in her shark “spining” case.
- And much more…
To get involved in Costa Rica, visit Sea Shepherd’s Costa Rica Facebook Page.
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org