If You’re Happy And You Know It
This week I welcome author Nadine Pisani to the program to talk about the ups and downs of expatriation and living in Costa Rica.
How many times have you heard someone say I’m quitting my job and moving to an island? I did…sort of. I moved to Costa Rica, and although it is not an island I did find my own paradise.I’ve been bitten by a bullet ant, slept with scorpions between my sheets, and hiked into a cave where a frisky crocodile was waiting for me. And you know what? It is still better than a day in the office.
- puravida (at) happierthanabillionaire (dot) com
- You can follow me at:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/happierthanabillionaire
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/happierwithless
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107761930256927050460
- You can also find Happier Than A Billionaire on Instagram and Pinterest. You might like what you see!
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic,Croc’s Casino and Resort, The Costa Rica Star, Global TESOL College, and Podfly Productions LLC.