A Sad Day in Costa Rica; The Jairo Mora Sandoval Murder Case Ruling
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Dan and Rico hit some hot topics that have come up over the past week, including the ruling in the Jairo Mora Sandoval murder case
1. Ruling in the Jairo Mora Sandoval murder case
2. USA Assistance in Recovering the "Pura Vida Princess"
3. Canadian That Jumped to Death
4. Cost of Living in Costa Rica
5. Price of Gas Dropped Again in Costa Rica
6. Paying Your Corporation Fee in Costa Rica ruled "Unconstitutional"
This is followed by our new segment the "Property of the Week". You have the ability to own your own private nature reserve in Costa Rica near the beach
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.