Learning How To Do Business in Costa Rica
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in CostaRica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica joins us to address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica, including a look at changes at the Costa Rica airports:
1. Costa Rica’s Departure Tax Included in Flight Costs
2. Currency Exchange at the Costa Rica Airport
3. Recope Retirement Benefits
4. ICE Using All “Green” Power
5. Florida Bebidas Recycling Program in Costa Rica
6. Mac and Cheese Recall at Pricesmart
This is followed by Dan and Rico talking about doing business in Costa Rica and what they have both learned from their experiences.
Finally we have our Property of the Week, a 4 story ocean view home overlooking Jaco and the Pacific Ocean.
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.