New Airports in Costa Rica; Fact or Fiction?
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica joins us to address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. New Airport in Costa Rica; Fact or Fiction?
2. Cheap Flights to Costa Rica
3. Air Costa Rica Becoming a Reality
4. Mystery Death of Hawaii Bob in Costa Rica
5. Saliva Tests for Drunk Driving in Costa Rica
6. Legalizing Marijuana in Costa Rica
7. Business Used as Crime Front in Costa Rica
7. Kermit the Frogs Doppelganger in Costa Rica
Finally we have our Property of the Week, a beachfront fully furnished condo on the Central Pacific of Costa Rica
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.