Gay Marriage During Costa Rica's Rainy Season Flooding
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico(qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica and Dan address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. Gay Marriage Legalization (Thoughts & Opinions)
2. Gay Rights in Costa Rica
3. Rainy Season Flooding on Costa Rica’s Caribbean
4. Sinaola Cartel in Costa Rica
5. Volunteer Beach Clean Ups in Costa Rica
6. Bikinis, Pirates and Pura Vida; Travel Channel in Jaco
This is followed by Dan and Rico talking about things they miss from home as we head into the 4th of July Weekend.
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.