Uber Not Celebrating Costa Rican Independence
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
After a brief talk about Independence Day in Costa Rica, Rico from QCostaRica and Dan address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. Uber Acting Illegally in Costa Rica
2. Uber Drivers Paying Income Taxes in Costa Rica
3. Gas Prices Dropping in Costa Rica
4. Inhibiting Turtle Nesting in Costa Rica
5. El Nino and Snake Bites
6. Syrian Refugees Not Coming to Costa Rica
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.