A Weird & Wacky Week in Costa Rica
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica and Dan address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. Costa Rica's Earthquake Drill
2. Not Stopping at Red Lights in Costa Rica
3. New International Airport in Costa Rica
4. Drug Mule Caught in Costa Rica
5. Arrested for Promoting Sex Tourism
6. El Chapo Guzman in Costa Rica?
7. Loans in Costa Rica with a Picture of Your Family
8. Costa Rica Tourism Advertising #SlothSweepstakes
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.