Semana Santa, Sportsbook Money Laundering & Car Accidents in Costa Rica
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica and Dan start by talking about his car accident last week and then address various topics in Costa Rica including:
1. 5Dimes Sportsbook Money Laundering
2. Amazon Gift Card Money Laundering
3. Obituary Leads to Sportsbook Owner
4. Uber Scared Out of Job Fair in Costa Rica
5. Semana Santa Prohibition in Costa Rica
6. Homemade Signs for Brasilito Beach in Costa Rica
Finally Dan and Rico wrap up the show by talking about things to do during Semana Santa in Costa Rica, Processions, Fireworks, Bullfights and Beaches.
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services