Crossing the Border & Adjusting to Life in Costa Rica
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica and Dan start by talking about the weather in Costa Rica and then address various topics in Costa Rica including:
1. The Immigrant Crisis at the Costa Rican Border
2. Sex Workers Being Under Bid by the Cuban Immigrants
3. Beginning of Rainy Season in Costa Rica
4. Video of Costa Rican Woman on Top of Moving Car
5. Video of the Pura Vida Princess Sinking
6. Tigo Play, Costa Rica's Netflix
7. Costa Rica Driving and Myths and Facts About Getting a Ticket
Then Dan and Rico talk about adjusting to life in Costa Rica. The attitude and things you must change in order to try to live in the land of Pura Vida.
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services