Costa Rica News - This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of "Pura Vida". With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
After a brief talk about their weekends and things to do in San Jose, Costa Rica and Dan's trip to Texas , Rico from QCostaRica and Dan address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. Costa Rica Taxes on Black Friday Purchases
2. Funny Pothole Sign in Costa Rica
3. Poor Infrastructure in Costa Rica
4. No Traffic Cops Needed for Minor Accidents in Costa Rica
5. Not Paying Tolls in Costa Rica
6. First Same Sex Marriage in Costa Rica
7. 80 Year Old Man Divorces Woman 29 Years Younger
8. English in Costa Rica
9. Recope's End of Year Christmas Party
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.